Monday, July 19, 2010

Life after Process Impact....

The completion of such a major project as Process Impact can be quite an overwhelming process. I think I am just now able to get my head clear enough to wrap around the next big thing: my final undergraduate semester as a BFA student. (cringe, with excitement and fear)

I am so incredibly grateful for everyone that helped me through this big process. I am so lucky to have such a strong supportive team in Murray, Kentucky. A place most would probably not expect to be so full of artistic potential. And not just in the academic sector, or in the community arts sector, but in many nooks and crannies of this community.

I'm here to scribe my personal artistic endeavors within this very happening, the living, breathing, thriving artistic measures of a little community like Murray.

No comments:

Post a Comment