Monday, July 19, 2010

Upcoming Projects

Now that the introduction is complete, here is a brief overview of what all is going on in my life. I should begin by mentioning the various positions I currently hold: art student at Murray State University, Director's Assistant at the Murray Art Guild, and will soon be joining a committee of administrators and directors for a joint community art project.
In no real order of significance or measure, here is a list of the upcoming porjects I will be directly working on....

1. I guess it's appropriate to mention I am approaching my last semester as an undergraduate BFA student. I am looking forward to being drowned in studio work, as I have let it take the back burner during the Process Impact project, admittedly so.

2. Third annual juried photography competition at the Murray Art Guild. A lot of organizing and administrative tasks. Then installing the show. Updates to come.

3. Committee member of a project where the committee members wish to coordinate a gallery hop in the city of Murray, incorporating all exhibition locations possible. currently there are 5 galleries, and two retail spaces involved.

4. organizing third annual art calendar fund raiser for the Murray Art Guild.

5. brainstorming proposal ideas for upcoming grad school applications due this december/january. No real leads yet, just a few seedling ideas. Will elaborate when more idea development occurs.

6. writing article(s) for upcoming Arts Magazine the the Murray Art Guild publishes. to be distributed in the local newspaper. possible available online this year :)

7. maintaining this blog to track my activity in the art field. For educational, resume, and entertainment purposes.

1 comment:

  1. This blog looks great! You're so busy and have time to do this too. So amazing! Thanks for sharing all the information.

    ReplyDelete